Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Oh Deer!

I have a fun little craft to share with you!
I first saw this on pinterest and just knew I had to make it.
Here's my finished GLITTERED deer!
Glitter really does make everything better :)



AN EASY HOW TO

This was super simple and didn't take very long to make. I printed the deer silhouette on white card stock with a greeting below.
I filled in the image with Tombow Multi Liquid Glue and then......
GLITTERED!
Let dry, cut to size to fit your frame, and that's it!

Here's the finished project hung up and looking so sparkly.
And as you can see, I finally got some pictures in those frames. 
(Just 2 left empty but waiting on baby's arrival before they get filled)

In just a few days the Fall decor will come down and Advent/Christmas will start to go up. 
Can you believe Advent starts THIS Sunday?
Time is flying!

Have fun and go glitter something!
Bye!












No comments:

Post a Comment