Monday, July 14, 2014

YAH Happy Birthday!

There's no doubt that I make more birthday cards than any type. 
I think most people need more birthday cards than any type....maybe with the exception of a good Thank You card because after all, sending a Thank You note to someone is the polite thing to do. 
I'll get off my soap box now (because I could go on and on about the importance of saying Thank You) and talk more about this sweet card.
I love this vintage little truck. And since it is an outline, you can color it any color you want.
I always love seeing the really old aqua blue pick-up trucks and since there was a shade of blue in the designer series paper that I used I water colored my truck blue.
I cropped some banners using the banner framelits die, used some of the accent pieces from the circle card thinlits set and came up with this sweet little birthday card.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment