Monday, September 8, 2014

A Note Of Thanks

Our oldest son turned 7 at the end of August!
He had a great birthday and received so many legos and even a little spending money, in which he bought more legos! ha!

As I was doing some final organizing of my craft room (my scrap drawers are finished and in place!) I came across a stack of Crumb Cake card stock in sizes too large for my scrap drawers for too small for my full size card stock storage unit.
At first I was unsure what to do with them and then an idea hit me to make some simple 3.5" X 5" Thank You note cards for our son to write his own Thank You Notes.



I stamped the "A Note Of Thanks" stamp in Pacific Point at the top of the card and our little man's initials on the bottom right corner, also in Pacific Point. 
(He likes bright blue so I knew this color would make him happy!)
He already filled out his first Thank You Note to Auntie Syrup and Uncle Pancake (yup, there is a story behind the names but for some other time! haha)
I love seeing my children's sweet handwriting on paper!

Happy Stamping!

 I lOVE sharing what I make with you! If you would like to use any of my pictures on your own blog, please directly link back to me and give Christina Thurlow credit!
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment