Monday, January 16, 2012

{HOME}

It is early in the morning and my husband is off to work, my children are watching a cartoon before breakfast and I'm finishing up my 1st cup of coffee. I love this time off the day when things are still pretty calm around here. But soon the day will take off, school will start at our dining room table, the day's cleaning will be done and lunches made all before naptime in the afternoon when it will be quite again. So ya, I like mornings, even though I'm not a huge morning person. Sleeping in is always nice but there is something about the calmness of the morning that I love so much.

I've been dreaming about my new etsy line, coming up with ideas and plans and making them happen. It is so much fun to dream and then see it come true. Isn't the picture above inviting? The warm plaid and felt all mixed together to create this yummy little piece? I think so. It is just one of the new items coming soon (hopefully by tonight!) to my shop. Stop by if you can and check it out. I think it will be something that you will want to take home with you.

Happy Monday Friends!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment