Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Cleaning

I'm on a mission for the next week: to clean out as many closets, cabinets, bathrooms, bedrooms as possible for the next week! My goal is to clean and organize something everyday starting today until next Wednesday, taking Sunday off. (Jesus created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th and so do we!)

What sparked this week off cleaning was Alicia's "Happy Day Challenge #4" over at La Famille. Every Wednesday she has a Challenge and then the following week you link up. I have had a million little to do's that I have wanted to get done and after seeing her organization challenge for this week, I decided this was the perfect time to get it all done! If all goes well, I will have a nice clean house. Even if I don't get it ALL done, anything that I DO get done will feel great! So starting today, April 4th, I will clean, take pictures and then blog about it and post next Wednesday when my deadline is here!

See ya in a Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment