Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quick and Free Project

Here is a simple yet stylish photo frame that can accomodate quite many photos at once. The idea is very simple. Fasten twines on the empty frame and hang photos using clothes pins on them. You can use a frame you bought or a frame you made by yourself
http://www.shelterness.com/how-to-make-a-stylish-photo-frame-for-several-photos/




We all do it- we pin all of those fabulous ideas that we want to do... someday. Well, let's make someday happen more often! I came across this photo frame idea and loved it for a couple of reasons.

1. I have a frame just taking up space in a closet.
2. I love digital photographs but hate that most of them never make it off the computer (so sad)
3. We have a long dark hallway in our house that has nothing on the walls. It is a hallway that leads to all of the bedrooms that we just zoom through and never look back. Maybe this will cheer it up and give us a reason to pause for a minute!

So, I pinned it.... and did it... here is my version of the photo project!

 After getting it hung up, I grabbed some pictures that I happened to have on hand for a quick picture of the finished project. I like how the pinned example has more pictures and they are smaller. I just need to get some smaller prints made and add more clothes pins. I also like how they used the decorative nails on the front of the frame to tie the rope to. I might go back and do that but for the sake of getting this completed without a trip to the store, I taped the rope to the back. I love how this project turned out!

Linking up to Alicia's Happy Day Project!



giveaways

5 comments:

  1. i love it! your pictures are really nice. i saw somewhere {probably pinterest} how a gal spray painted the pins and then glittered them...they were to die for!!! i've wanted to do it forever after i saw it and this project would be perfect for those!

    great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to make one of those! So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it love it!! i need to do this!! thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it what a great project and free bonus!
    Have a great day,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I pinned it. :) Found your blog through Blissful Blooms. I'm going to look around some more. :)

    ReplyDelete