Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Birds

My big sis got engaged last night so today I had the perfect excuse to stamp naptime away and make an engagement card. Secretly I'm hoping my card will be their first in the mail box. 
(Don't ask me why but I am.)
(I think I have a pretty good shot since they got engaged less than 24 hours ago. Wish me luck.)


 Disclosure: My craft room has THE WORST lighting. 
(Forgive me for not moving to a sunnier spot :) )

This is my absolute all time favorite card that I've ever made. It has layers and cuteness and more layers and texture...
 The adorable girl owl has eye lashes and a blue bow in her hair. hehe
The boy owl looks dashing in black and white. 
So happily perched on a branch.
Funny Facts? My parents will have 2 son-in-laws named Jason. Both with the last name that starts with "T".

And a quick change of subject:
Check out this sweet 3"x3" ombre butterfly card that I made!!
Remember how I said I was going to make a ton of little cards to have on hand for our kiddos? 
I've been stampin' away making that idea happen. I think little 3"x3" cards may be my new favorite card to make. This card makes me happy!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! We sure did!
Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your sister! That card is absolutely adorable! Love those sweet little owls! You are one thoughtful girl Miss Christina!

    ReplyDelete