Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Key To My Heart


Hi Friends!
I'm stopping by today with another 3"x3" card!
These cards are perfect to add to a gift of any size. 
You can even punch a little hole in the top corner and turn it into an tag.
I had fun with this one and tried something new. I basically punched through both layers of card stock and designer series paper but in 2 stages. The punch wouldn't go through both at the same time.
I embellished with a little twine and a mini key. So cute!
And since this one was going with my sweet heart, I made a little coordinating envelope to tuck it inside. 
Just a little reminder that he is loved and missed while away. :)

Now I can't wait to make up a few more, with different greetings for my jar full of cards!

Happy Wednesday!






1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the sweet little key! You made the envelope? How fun is that! I think you should have a little tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete