Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Hi Friends!
I'm just dropping in to share another 3"x3" card for my jar
This little "stock up a jar" mission of mine has now turned into so much more. When I first came up with the idea, it was to have little cards on hand to randomly give our kids to remind them how special they are. Now, it is all that and so much more. Basically I will never be without a card again.            WAHAHAHAHA

I hope all of these little acts of love not only brighten our own children's days but also anyone else who receives one!

A few things about this card before I go:
1. LOVE the neutral color pallet
2. Stampin' Up!'s new burlap-like cotton ribbon is fabulous
3. This Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set from Sale-a-bration is hands down my favorite of all time. I can't get enough of it.
4. LOVE the ombre butterfly's. 

Once my jar is full, I promise to show a picture. There is nothing more that makes me happier than seeing multiples of things. hehe

Happy Wednesday!
Hope it is Bloomin' Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment