Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello!
It's been a long time since I posted anything but I'm back! 
Well, I hope to be back :)
I've decided since my all time favorite hobby is stamping and paper crafting then THAT is what I should post about. I've got lots to share and hope to get a few post scheduled per week.
I'm still every bit as busy with our 6 little cuties and we are also about to start school up next week (going to try a year-around schedule and decided doing school during the hottest months and having our first break once the temps start to drop again made much more sense for us). 
With all of that said, honestly, there will but times I don't post but I do hope to get a few scheduled in advance per week so I don't have to make it to the computer every few days to type out a post. 
Oh, and my craft room? 
If you've been following along you know I've been working on it for a long time and guess what?
I've got a new desk, hutch and things are looking awesome. It's pretty much done besides rearranging here and there figuring out what works best for the way I craft. :)
I hope you'll stick around, I've got so much to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment