Friday, July 4, 2014

Creative Challenge Club

Good Morning!
Have you ever created a card from a sketch?
It's might just be my new favorite way to approach a card design.
There's a new blog in town called Creative Challenge Club who post a sketch each Monday. 
Here's this past Monday's sketch:

And here's what I came up with!

I decided to skip the stars and go with flowers instead and love how it turned out. The cute little bird is retired and I haven't used the set in a while but glad I pulled it back out. 
Isn't he cute?
The reddish orange head was inspired by a bird we had hanging out on our back patio. The kids named him Herman. So cute! 

The DSP is currently in the new Stampin' Up! catalog and so are the flower dies. 
They part of the Flower Patch bundle. The coordinating stamp set was on back order so I just played around with the dies. Fun!
Isn't that fringe awesome? I'm so happy I added the fringe scissors to my last order. What a fun way to add texture.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment