Thursday, August 28, 2014

A BIG Happy Birthday

On Tuesday I shared our God daughter's birthday card and today I am sharing a card for her big brother! I did my best to keep this clean and simple but in the end couldn't resist layering in stamps and color and doing some embossing on the inside of the card. 
I'm not so sure it would qualify as "clean and simple" any more but for my usual style it is!
 Inside:
I think it will bring a smile to a little boy's face!!

As a bonus picture for you today, here are all of the September birthday and 1 just because cards that I have sitting out on my desk, ready to be signed, stamped and delivered!
Tip: Set a reminder on your phone mid-month to get cards and gifts ready for the following month. 
And hopefully never be late again (unless you have a really cute "late" birthday stamp that you wanna use! ha!)
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment