Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Entryway

I love decoration for each season and one easy place to do so is in the entryway.
I'm here today to share a few pictures of out Fall entryway.



I clipped some low tree branches from a tree in our yard, stripped the leaves to make our cute little fall tree! The lunch box holds tons of die cut leaves, glue dots and a marker so we can write down what we are thankful for each day!


 Brownie Points!
 This picture frame is from April 2014 My Paper Pumpkin, a monthly club by Stampin' Up. 
I have so far changed out the original project (think Spring!) to Summer and now Fall. 
Can't wait to see what I come up with for Christmas/Winter. It's sat in the same spot since April and I can't get enough of it!

 The feather banner is from the Feather die set by Stampin' Up. I "dipped" the tips in gold glitter.
 Happy Stamping and Happy Cozying up the house for Fall!

I lOVE sharing what I make with you! If you would like to use any of my pictures on your own blog, please directly link back to me and give Christina Thurlow credit!
Thanks!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hello friend!!! I have thought of you so much the last couple of months! I hope all is well with you and your sweet family! Your entry way looks amazing! What an inspiration! I'm hoping to dig out our fall decorations this weekend! Happy Fall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decor.. :)
    http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete