Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Done!

 I just finished up this fast and easy wreath idea from Amy's blog- BlissfulBlooms. It was so fast and easy and I love how it turned out. AND it only took about 30 minutes to make! Love that!
 All you need to do is take a paper plate and cut out the center so you are left with a wreath-looking paper plate form... Wrap it in some red yarn and then finish it off with some felt flower or whatever embellishment you choose. Amy did doily rosettes that look so pretty. I had felt on hand so that is what I used. Last, I used some scrap lace to hang it from.
Now our little red wall hanging hutch is all ready for Valentine's Day. I think this project could easily be adapted for any season of the year using different colors of yarn and coordinating embellishments.

FAST. EASY. CUTE. DONE!

Have a great week!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment