Thursday, July 24, 2014

How I Store My Finished Cards

Hi Guys!
I wanted to do a quick post on how I store my finished cards.
I love stamping and try to do it as often as possible. 
Sometimes that means a card a day and the great thing is I always have plenty of cards on hand when I need one.
This could be a bit of an organizational nightmare to have so many cards and trying to find that perfect one when it's time to send someone a card or attach one to a gift.
But with a little organizing it's a dream come true.
 I bought this plastic box from Target a year ago and it is the perfect size for my handmade cards.
The dividers are made of So Saffron card stock and some DSP cropped with the Labels Collection Framelits and then cut in half. 
I used my label maker with clear label tape to label the dividers and stapled it onto the card stock.
 After I make a card it goes behind the right divider and is ready to go! I keep most of my envelopes in a matching basket that sits on a shelf right next to this one. If I make a hand made envelope or one lined with pretty DSP to coordinate with a card I'll then put it in with the cards.
I find it is easier to flip through cards and not have extra envelopes get in the way. 

And that's how I organize my finished cards!
Hope you find this helpful!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment