Friday, September 19, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board

Hello!
I cannot tell you how much I LOVE my new Gift Box Punch Board!
I created this fun box for a set of crouched dish clothes for a friend!
The angle of the picture makes the dish cloths look HUGE compared to the box but I promise the fit!

I stamped, embossed and die cut some various flowers (all Stampin' Up!) to layer on top of a belly band made from Stampin' Up!'s burlap ribbon, crochet trim and lots of bakers twine twirled on top of the box.

 This sweet little tag completes the gift!
I think she will love it!

Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!

I lOVE sharing what I make with you! If you would like to use any of my pictures on your own blog, please directly link back to me and give Christina Thurlow credit!
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment