Friday, February 10, 2017

Hello Love I A Valentine's Card

Every year I love making Valentine's cards for my kids and husband. I always look forward to Stampin' Up!'s latest Valentine's themed designer series paper. They truly have the best. When I pick out new stamp sets and dies I like to make sure I can see myself using them well past the intended occasion. With that said, I usually don't buy season specific stamps such as Valentine's or Halloween. Christmas is my exception although I try to stretch my creativity and reuse past stamps to come up with something fresh and new without buying something new. When I first saw this set I thought it was just so cute and so me! I didn't purchase it right away but it didn't take me long to realized how much I loved it and all of the different occasion that I can use it for. I love how so many of the stamps can be used on the envelope, too, for nearly any occasion.
This card as well as the other 8 that I made all use little bits of this and that, scraps of paper and odds and ends embellishments. What they all have in common is that I started off with a whisper white card base and used scraps from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack and Pool Party card stock as an accent color. 
Similar Top, Nail Polish, Card Supplies

I finished off the inside of the card with this cute "kiss" stamp. I just love how adorable it is!
I have one more project that I'm working on and really hope to have time to get it up on the blog before the 14th. Fingers crossed. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment